This is Jordan again. I am at school so I am able to upload some pictures. I don't know how to format everything so I am going to just load a bunch of the pictures for you all to see.
It's about freakin time!! I've been dying over here. It's official......I have the cutest niece in the world!!! I love her already. She is so beautiful. Love you guys tons and tons!
Congratulations Laura & Jordan! She's beautiful! I'm glad everyone is doing well. I hope you recover quickly, Laura. Can't wait to hear the details. :)
I am in love! I am beyond sad that I am not there to come see her and snuggle her little tiny-ness! Her hair is so thick and long! i seriously am jealous! hope your recover goes fast Laura! You are a champion!
she is just so p-r-ecious! congratulations, mom and dad! now, go and enjoy little Lucy, enjoy your time in the hospital (yes, as much as possible--trust me), and let people help. hope you're home soon. thanks for the pictures, jordan...good job! now, when can we meet this cute bundle of goodness?!?
I want to cry she's so beautiful!!! Oh my, i can't believe how precious these sweet little babies are. Love, adore, and enjoy every second that she's that sweet and new. It only lasts a few weeks...I still want to cry!
Oh my heavens she is just perfect!! I knew she would be. Laura, you are so brave- I am SO glad everything went well and she is here safe!! We are coming down in the middle of August and I am dying to see her!! I love love the name Lucy it is so perfect. Congratulations you guys you will be such great parents!
23 comments:
Oh my gosh!! She is so cute, and I love her fluffy hair. Congrats you guys!
She is so dang cute, Laura and Jordan. Congrats!!! Look at all that hair!! Mary sends her well wishes from Washington as well. we love you guys!!
SO glad to see these and know everyone's okay! Beautiful adorable Lucy! Love ya, Natalie
She is darling! Congratulations! Keep the pics coming! Love, Hoffmanns
she's beautiful! that hair is too cute! congrats! Good work Laura!
Oh my gosh, she is adorable and so tiny! Congratulations you two! How fun and exciting.
It's about freakin time!! I've been dying over here. It's official......I have the cutest niece in the world!!! I love her already. She is so beautiful. Love you guys tons and tons!
ahhhhhh...You have a baby. She is beautiful. I love you. Happy baby, i'm glad you are both safe.
Congratulations Laura & Jordan! She's beautiful! I'm glad everyone is doing well. I hope you recover quickly, Laura. Can't wait to hear the details. :)
What a sweet little baby! We can't wait to meet her...someday (sigh). Emma says Lucy is so cute! We love you!
I am in love! I am beyond sad that I am not there to come see her and snuggle her little tiny-ness! Her hair is so thick and long! i seriously am jealous! hope your recover goes fast Laura! You are a champion!
Congrats! I'm glad all went well, I hope you guys are able to rest now. Let your families help you!!!
Better yet make Scott bring you dinner.....
she is just so p-r-ecious! congratulations, mom and dad! now, go and enjoy little Lucy, enjoy your time in the hospital (yes, as much as possible--trust me), and let people help. hope you're home soon. thanks for the pictures, jordan...good job! now, when can we meet this cute bundle of goodness?!?
can't wait to see you this weekend. huzzah. :)
OH my she is even cuter then I remember and SOOO little!!! Congratulations!!!!
I want to cry she's so beautiful!!! Oh my, i can't believe how precious these sweet little babies are. Love, adore, and enjoy every second that she's that sweet and new. It only lasts a few weeks...I still want to cry!
Oh my heavens she is just perfect!! I knew she would be. Laura, you are so brave- I am SO glad everything went well and she is here safe!! We are coming down in the middle of August and I am dying to see her!! I love love the name Lucy it is so perfect. Congratulations you guys you will be such great parents!
Congrats!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and we love her name! I am glad you, Lucy & Jordan are all doing well! Congrats again!!!
I am so happy for you guys! She is so beautiful and I love that hair. She is precious.
What a beautiful, sweet girl!! Congratulations!! You guys are going to be AMAZING parents and I can't wait to meet your little Lucy!
DARLING!!! Congrats. She is the sweetest thing. Love the hair and her beautiful tiny face! Way to go you three!
What a doll! I love her hair- so adorable. Congratulations! You guys make such a cute little family!
Congratulations Laura! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment