My mom always said that she believes Heaven will be the ability to maintain all the friendships that we wish we could here on Earth. I must second this assertion. Nothing brings me more happiness than spending the day with someone I love. Last Friday I drove East to Athens, Georgia to spend the day with Natalie Findlay. Natalie and I met in an aerobics dance class at BYU. We became fast friends and the next year decided to be roommates. The last time I saw Natalie was six years ago, so it was wonderful to catch up with her. She drove me to downtown Athens, home of the Georgia Bulldogs. What a cool place! I love college towns. We ate at a great Thai place and then Natalie took us to a small, free zoo. There were black bears, alligators, and bald eagles. Here is Natalie with her cute son, Joshua.
Thanks Natalie! It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment