Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Atlanta Zoo....

Lucy and I spent the day at the Atlanta Zoo with Haley and the twins. I'm starting to see the beginnings of cousin love. :) I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.







What a fearsome lion!

3 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

These photos made me smile and cry at the same time. I smiled because I knew that you were feeling so much better about everything than you were the previous day, when we talked on the phone. I cried because, darn it, I just miss you and Jord and Lucy SO much. Nothing like an afternoon at the zoo to clear the cobwebs. Love you so much.

Julia M. said...

I hope you planned those awesome vests. Nothing is sweeter than those little people!

I was in Bountiful yesterday and thought of you. I will call soon!

Bethany said...

get the zoo out of your system, cauase we're not going there when i come to visit.