Do you ever have moments where you think something like, "Is it possible that I'm 25 years old and a mother? I'm pretty sure I still feel 14." Monday was one of those moments for me. I met up with my friends/roommates from my freshman year of college for a day at the zoo. As we were all pushing our strollers, making bottles, and chasing our kids around I couldn't help but think how much things have changed. Six years ago we were talking about all the cute boys in our classes and commiserating about finals. I'm so glad that we had the chance to get together. Apartment 211 forever!!!



5 comments:
I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I feel like these kids I am watching aren't mine and I am their nanny.
Then one of them pulls a "nicole" face and I am reminded that I did, indeed, create these kids. LOL.
The zoo is a blast though. I'm so happy it's hot outside so we can go again!
it is crazy to see all of us together living the mommy life. Its surreal actually because like you said I still feel so young and feel like I am going to wake up in our Alta dorm in that amazingly comfortable bed to find I have been dreaming and I don't really have a husband and two kids! or maybe just no stretch marks :) hehe We need to do that again. I always love seeing you guys! and our Utah clock is running out so we need to take advantage!
So fun, Laur! BYU is the best place for an undergrad degree, huh?
Lucy only gets cuter by the day!
Looks like so much fun, time is flying by fast.
it is so crazy that it has been 6-7 years since freshman year and we all have kids! sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday we were living in that ghetto apartment drinking chocolate milk at midnight! mmm ... those were the days. 211 forever!
we really do need to get together lots this summer! especially since i was so late to the zoo i didn't really get to catch up with everyone!
Post a Comment