I'm missing a gene. The creative gene. I can appreciate the creativity of others. I even think I have a good eye for cute things. I just don't make them myself. Well guess what.......
....I made something. All by myself. Behold...

I decorated this shadow box for my mom for mother's day. I even Mod Podged the scrapbook paper on the frame!!! You know you did well when you make your mom cry. :)

You know what made my mother's day great?

Her.
7 comments:
I love it!! Turned out great!
Luc is so darling and your shadow box was the best gift your mom could've got.
way to go on your mom's gift! it is so cute ... and you ARE creative! i love the picture of you and lucy. darling!
and P.S. happy 4 years to you and jordan! sounds like you two had a way fun anniversary!
I, indeed, love my Calvin shadow box. Thanks for sending your burst of creativity my way! Happy Anniversary . . . I can't believe it's already been four years. But it's also like you've always been together. Love ya, Mom
so cute. I bet she will cherish that forever. and I am truly impressed! I am missing that gene as well as few others. but i guess there is hope for all of us.
I seriously don't have that gene either. Trying to arrange things beautifully on a display table for enrichment is one of the hardest things for me....seriously. I'm impressed by your smooth creativity. You rock.
Congrats on FOUR years! You guys are definitely one of my favorite couples ever. BTW--Lucy is painfully cute.
Way to go Laura, super cute shadow box. I am sure your Momma loves it. By the way Happy 1st Mothers Day. Isn't it the best? And Happy Anniversary, what a fun little get away.
P.S. The pictures I see of you, you look great. So I don't know what your talking about you silly girl!
Post a Comment