Monday, March 14, 2011

St. George with the Walkers...

Last weekend we went to St. George with Jordan's family to watch Clark play in a lacross tournament in Vegas. It was so fun to be together as a family. Lucy was in heaven getting to play with her cousins all weekend. These two are too cool for school.
Cute Abbi.
Emma.
Emma was great to make Lucy laugh.

These girls love each other so much. Every time they see each other they squeal in delight.


We had a nice setup for watching Clark's game.
Abbi and Kyle.
The girls on their way to get a funnel cake. I have no idea why this underlining. Oh well.
Abbi's face in this picture was too good not to post.
Clark and Michelle.
Jenny.
We got to spend some time on Sunday with Jordan's grandparents. They rented out their clubhouse and we had dinner and played Apples to Apples.
What a clown.
When we got home, Lucy sat on the ground watching "Doggies" on Jordan's iPad. That iPad has been the greatest purchase ever. I use it for crosswords, Lucy watches "Bugs" and "Doggies" and Jordan checks ESPN. There's something for everyone.
Just wanted to post this one. Her pig tails turned out really cute that day.

6 comments:

Torgersons said...

Isn't St. George the best? I certainly think so. Lucy is adorable (and so is her name). I would use it too, but my sister-in-law already took it. Dang.

Steve and Kalli said...

That last picture of Lucy is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is! Glad y'all had fun :)

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

GOtta love the Walkers and St. George! I'm glad the molester mustache is back from one of the Walker boys.. I love the pics of the girl cousins all together. How fun to have that bond as cousins. I always loved it.

Janel said...

Ahhh that sunshine looks amazing, we need more sunshine here! Looks like you all had a great time. Lucy, seriously is growing like a weed right now. She looks like such a big girl! Miss you all!

Hannah said...

Awe looks like a blast. I can't believe how much Lucy is growing. Such a darling family you have Laura! Xoxo

Bethany said...

love the picture with lucy and emma. i see future cuzbians. magical.