Christmas was wonderful. Not only have I LOVED having time off but, but it's been so great to spend time with our families. Lucy was so fun this year. She seemed to really get into the spirit of things. Here are some of the highlights:
Christmas Eve: We ended up having two Christmas Eve dinners. First, we ate a delicious ham dinner at the Walkers. Grandpa Parker read Luke 2, and we had a great devotional.
Christmas Eve Dinner #2: We headed to my parent's house afterward for a steak and crab leg dinner. We didn't end up eating until 10:00. That's just the way the Hales roll.
Christmas Day 2010: The festivities started at the Walker homestead. Lucy had such a great time opening presents with her cousins.
Abbi's New Hat
Emma's New Hat
Grandma Walker helping Lucy open her presents.
Jenny in her new onesie.
Christmas Day 2010 at the Hale Homestead:
Scott and Rach are having a little girl!!
Our big presents to each other. I have officially made the switch back to skiing. We went up a couple of times over the break and had such a great time.
The big family present--a Wii, Beatles Rockband, Supermario Bros, Glee Karaoke Revolution, and Goldeneye. We have been playing our little hearts out every night. So fun!
One of the best parts of the day was we got to Skype with Sister Annie Hale on Christmas. It was so fun to see her talk!! She is doing so well in Nebraska. I miss that girl.
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season. Here's to 2011!
2 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome holiday! It was SOOOO awesome to see you!! Makes me wish I lived closer! Hope you had a great time skiing!
You look so good. When I googled your psoriasis, I was sure you'd turned crazy. You're not that crazy!
Skiing is the best! Lucy is getting so cute, and hooray for missionaries!
Post a Comment