Sunday, July 25, 2010

Parker Family Reunion...

We're back from a three-day reunion in the Jackson Hole area with the Parker family (Jordan's mom's family). The Parkers are so great. I love that everyone in the family from the aunts and uncles to the youngest cousins all hang out. There is no age distinction. The Parkers know how to have a great time. We camped in Steve and Mary Jo's backyard and every day was filled with fun. We ran the Snake River, played water baseball, rode in a parade, spent a day in Jackson Hole, sat by the campfire, played games and ate well. Thanks Steve and Mary Jo!!!
Tagen with pizza the first night.
Steve and Mary Jo had a great zipline in their backyard. Lucy loved it!
Steve and Mary Jo live in a small town called Fairview. The town had a little parade with about 10 random floats. Our family made up one of the floats. It was great!
In Jackson Hole.
Jordan with Abbi and Lucy
The Walker girls.
Abbi and Jenny
Jenny, Jessica, Abbi and Emma

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

Look at Lucy's cute face on the zipline. What a doll! I love the family picture with the bear, too. I'm glad you were able to have so much fun, but we did miss you at the shower. I want to see you soon!

Meags said...

ah, i feel like i haven't commented in forever!
i love all of your recent posts! it looks like you all are enjoying your summer! ALL of the pics are super cute! i love the ones of lucy on her birthday ... she is such a doll!
we need to hang out soon!

Sandra and Brent said...

Great photos Laura. Also, a great description of the family reunion. I loved the parade "float". Lucy on the zipline was just precious. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days. Mom