-Send boys out the door for a weekend hike in Southern Utah. check
-Finish work at 2:00 on Friday. check
-Head into Salt Lake City with my mom and Lucy. check
-Have a girl's weekend to remember!!!!! check. check.
This weekend's festivities included:
-Dinner at the Wild Grape Bistro on South Temple. Best halibut EVER.
-A tour of the Church History Museum. I hadn't been since I was little and wanted to check it out. There are SO many cool things in there. Definitely worth a browse.
-Dairy Queen Blizzards while watching the BBC 5-hour version of 'Pride and Prejudice". Colin Firth in breeches? Yes please.
-A shopping trip to the Park City Outlets. This mama was tired of feeling frumpy!!
There you have it. A wonderful, (much needed) women's weekend.
8 comments:
Don't you LOVE girl weekends? I'm so proud of you, you have one little girl and went shopping for yourself! It has taken me to long and I became way TOO FRUMPY, before I went on a girls weekend complete with shopping. I always gave to my boys first. So happy for you, I love your mom and your little girl is AWESOME! Can't wait to meet her.
You look awesome, Laura! What a fun weekend. Can we hang out soon?
5 hours?...that's about 4H45M too much Pride and Prejudice.
Sounds like the perfect weekend!
Good for you Laura! You've gotta take care of yourself every once in a while. How is your back feeling??
I need a girls weekend. It was so nice to have you guys over. Lets do it again soon. Lucy couldn't be cuter.
It was not just boys in S ut and I missed you three the entire time. Stink pot. I am glad I got to catch the last half of P&P with the girls though, and your new clothes look so so cute.
good for you. and yes, colin firth please! glad you had an enjoyable weekend! :)
Post a Comment