Jordan . Laura . Lucy
Our photographer just posted some photos on facebook, check out my tagged photos
kids are so funny! I'm sure they adore you and feel lucky to have you at the school.
haha what a dorky boy! kids are great ... and funny!P.S. CONGRATS on having a baby girl! she is going to be a doll face!
Congrats it's a girl! You will have so much fun...at least I do with Ada. Both boys and girls are great, but since I only have a girl I think it's the best :) (at least right now!) I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Our photographer just posted some photos on facebook, check out my tagged photos
kids are so funny! I'm sure they adore you and feel lucky to have you at the school.
haha what a dorky boy! kids are great ... and funny!
P.S. CONGRATS on having a baby girl! she is going to be a doll face!
Congrats it's a girl! You will have so much fun...at least I do with Ada. Both boys and girls are great, but since I only have a girl I think it's the best :) (at least right now!) I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment