Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a.........





Well, you get the picture.

18 comments:

Meggera said...

I thought you weren't finding out for another month... OH MY GOSH! Congrats! She will be beautiful

patti said...

She is going to be beautiful!!! Congratulations!

patti said...

And very smart....;)

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh how cute! girls are so fun to dress... I can't wait!!!

M2QC said...

Congratulations! Having a girl first is a sweet way to start!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Awesome you guys!! Gramps was wrong wasn't he??It will be cool to have a girl first because she will help you out. I can't wait to buy an outfit for a little girl now!! How are you feeling Laura? Hopefully it's getting better!

Gregory said...

You lied STRAIGHT TO MY FACE! . . . How does that make you feel?
Oh yeah, and CONGRATS!

edwardsfamily said...

YAY!! How exciting!!I agree...beautiful and smart just like her mommy :)

Jillian said...

Congratulations Laura & Jordan! Let the shopping begin! Seriously, though, I could have told you it was going to be a girl ... don't you know that Hale's have girls first? I'm just about to update my blog too ... finally!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

I bet your baby smells funny.

Janel said...

Yea! I was so excited when I checked your blog and saw that you found out the gender. I can't wait to see what this little girl is going to look like. I already know what I am going to get you. All I have to say that is one lucky girl to get you as a Mom!

Beeta said...

Lucky!! I don't get to find out for 6 more weeks! My doctor won't do an ultrasound until 22 weeks. Congratulations! I can't wait to see a baby Laura!

Julia M. said...

I can't wait! You two will be the perfect parents! Do you have a name yet? When can we get together in March for lunch? I am so excited for you!

Baden Fox said...

Yeay! You will love having a girl! It is like playing dolls all over again! I can't wait for Eliza to meet her! They will be Best Friends Forever!!!

Bethany said...

that poor hairy little girl...just kidding. she'll be beautiful!! how exciting!

Beeta said...

Oh, PS... you can't tell from the pictures because I'm wearing a baggy sweatshirt, but I'm already HUGE! Seriously, ask JP. He LOVES to tell people how big I am. I think I'm going to be a pretty scary sight at 9 months!!

Michelle & Brian said...

CONGRATS! I think you should tell that little girl should stay inside a little longer so that you two can come to our wedding! Seriously!
We miss you guys! Hopefully you are feeling better Laura, PS- I just updated our blog
Love Michelle and Brian

Brooke said...

That's fun you guys are having a girl! The clothes are going to be so much fun!! Looks like it's the wave of girls now!