
Jordan and Scott surfing on their sleds.
Me and Jord
The whole crew including the Ward family, Jordan, me, Bethany, Scott, and Leni. Check out Scott's "cool" helmet.
Proof that I really did putter around on a snowmobile.
Last weekend was also fabulous. Jordan's aunt Mary Jo invited us up for a weekend of skiing in Jackson Hole. Given my current state, I opted to stay home, but encouraged Jordan to go. He had a great time with his brothers (and Michelle) in Jackson. For documentation of his trip, check out Mary Jo's blog. Thanks Steve and Mary Jo! Now, I don't want you feeling sorry for me, because I had a great time as well. My mom and I spent Saturday shopping at two of my favorite places--Tai Pan and Gardner Village. If you live in Utah and are not familiar with these places I HIGHLY suggest checking them out. That night I got together with some of my closest girlfriends for Megan Larsen's baby shower. She is expecting a little girl next month and got all sorts of great stuff. Now, I love my husband more than I could possibly put into words. But there is NOTHING like getting together with girlfriends. It was so wonderful to just have "girl chat". Here's to you girl friends!! I love you all.
One of my very best friends Lindsey. We have been friends since 5th grade.
We all lived together freshman year of college. Megan is holding Meagan's new baby, Easton. He is so cute! Can you see my little belly poking out?
The whole lot of us
Kellee, Jen, and Meagan who are all pros at the the whole "mom" thing. Hopefully they can teach me the tricks of the trade.
7 comments:
Yeah! I love prego updates... I am happy you hit the 14 week mark, I'm sure that's a relief for you. It looks like you and Jordan are havin a lot of fun! Love ya
I'm glad that you're still having fun amid the sickness. :) And there is nothing like girl time.
I remember talking about Olive Garden, but I don't remember deciding for sure when. Let's go to lunch some Friday (if possible). And, you and Jordan need to come visit your friend at Avalon. When I told him I knew you he said, "Do you think they'll come and visit me?" You should!
What a fun blog update. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of all your "old" friends. Looks like it was a good time. Love ya, Mom
i feel so close to you. two weekends in a row? lets make it three!!
and don't ever yell out "line violation" at me while i bowl. i'll violate lines and whatever else...when ever i want.
You guys are so cute at the shower! All looking fabulous I must say. Glad you're out of the first trimester...it drags on and on I swear. After I found out the gender it went by much quicker so look forward to that 20 week appt!!
I think your waddle from the siatic is looking a little better;)I am so glad you survived the first trimester! I am so excited to see the future Dayne or Olivia? When do you have the ultrasound that determines the sex? The pictures look like a load of fun!
Girl time is always a blast, and I am glad to see your sickness is not stopping you from having fun. I can't wait for you to find out what your having. Your gonna have the baby before you know it. I miss ya girl!
Post a Comment