Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Excuse for Recent Slacking...

22 comments:

Jillian said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and Jordan. I hope you've been feeling okay.

jakenapril said...

Congrats! ('Bout time, huh? Just kidding...) We are SOOOO excited for you both! Can't wait to meet the bundle of joy...hmmm...pink or blue, that is the question, right?

Nichole said...

YEA!! I am so so so excited for you!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! Being a mom is the best thing you will ever experience!

Shawn and Ali said...

Congrats

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I had a feeling!

Janel said...

LAURA!!!! YAY YAY YAY...that is GREAT news. Oh my, I am so happy for you. I have so many questions for ya? We really just need to talk on the phone. What's a good number to reach ya at? E-mail it to me are something. I know I was way bummed we didn't get to see each other. I understand the whole cell phone thing, my cell phone is broken too. I hope your feeling okay...especially with work (I know all to well how that goes). I love ya girl, and you and Jordan are going to be the cutest parents.

Haley Hale said...

I KNEW IT! I have been religiously checking your blog lately, just hoping for some kind of big announcement. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! (maybe you will have twins, too ;))

Julia M. said...

I'm so happy. You and Jordan will be perfect parents! When can we got to lunch in January?

Camie said...

I am so happy for you! Hope you're feeling okay!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Finally it's out in the open!

Hayden said...

Super fun!! Have you been sick? You guys are going to have the cutest kid!

Natalie said...

AHHHHHHHH!!! OH my goodness Laura dear, I am so so so happy for you and Jordan. You are going to be the most wonderful mom ever! Congratulations!!! Yeah!!!!!

becca said...

congrats laura!

patti said...

I hope you're feeling better! How's that baby bump coming along!? You're going to be darling!

Meags said...

WAHOO! congratulations! how far along are you!?!?! you are going to be the cutest prego woman! we need to all get together SOON and catch up!

Anonymous said...

you little SLUT.
I love you
congrats

Beeta said...

YIPEE! I am so happy for you guys!! Call me if you ever get a spare second.

PS Will you tell Nichole Sorensen that I want to see her blog? I think it's private

Parker Family said...

Laura & Jordan,
You two will have the most darling kids. I can't wait to see little Walker Baby!!! Now when are you two coming up to ski, can't wait to see you again?

Danny and Shalayne said...

AH! YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you! You will absolutely love being a mom and you will be such a fun mom! Now we can have play dates together too :)

Heather Williams said...

NO stinkin way Laura! That's is AWEsome. SO excited for you. I love being a mom, seriously, I never thought life could be so good. You have so much to look forward to, even if you are sick, you'll get past it and just enjoy being pregnant. It's a miracle how everything works. ANyways, I heard the news from my mom. Congrats again.

heather

Erik said...

Congratulations lets hope it looks like laura. Just joshing. -Oberg

The Littlest Moons said...

Shut up! Congrats, you two will be awesome parents and you kid will be dang stinking cute. Parenting is the greatest I've done so hopefully you like it too! Just kidding you will!