What's better than getting together with a bunch of girls you love?? Not a whole lot. One night, I got to go to dinner with my friends from graduate school. Even though we graduated four years ago, we still get together for wedding/baby showers, playdates, and dinners. I. love. it. These girls truly understand me, and understand what it means to be a mom/wife/working SLP. It was so fun to see them!
Camie, me, Julia, and Jessica are all expecting. Actually, Jessica has since had her baby boy.
Belly shot!!
2 comments:
I love that Hayden is looking off somewhere in the group photo, and that I am literally towering over you in the pregnant girls photo. Classic. Good times :)
I'm so happy our belly awesomeness has been documented. You are undeniably one of my favorite people in the entire world, and I count you as one of my greatest blessings!
November, eh? I hope everything works out with your newborn! We'll have to do ASHA next year or something!
Post a Comment