So, I've gotten some lip from people about not posting any pictures this pregnancy. My poor son is going to feel bad that I have not documented this pregnancy nearly as well Lucy's. For the record, I am now 20 weeks along and no longer puking. My sciatica is just is bad, if not worse, then when I was pregnant with Lucy. I guess this time around I was fully expecting it, so it's not coming as a surprise. I'm just not as interested in posting pictures of my ever-expanding body. How's that for grumpy?
3 comments:
You look killer, seriously. So sorry about the sciatica. And I can't wait to see you!!
You look great! Glad you're not throwing up anymore, but sorry you still have sciatica. Miss you! :)
You look so CUTE!!! Hope your sciatica feels better. Oh and congrats on having a little boy, so exciting!
Post a Comment