Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring in Atlanta...

One of the fun things about moving into an older home is that it has a fully mature yard. It's been exciting to see what will happen now that Spring has come in full force here in Atlanta. This post is pretty much for my mom who loves anything botanical. The azaleas have been particularly beautiful.



Our Japanese Maple.
Another azalea.




Jordan's parents have been staying with us (post pending), and his mom helped me plant some pots. I'm so excited about how they turned out. I can't wait to see what they look like once they're grown in.



6 comments:

Julia M. said...

Oh my goodness! How beautiful. I would LOVE to have that many flowers in my yard!

Sandra and Brent said...

Oh my, be still my foolish heart! So beautiful! Love the pots! Thrillers, fillers, and spillers.

patti said...

Love it. There's sort of a shallow/hollow feeling I get in new subdivisions where there are aren't any mature trees and all the houses are packed in together. There's just no soul!

Hale-O There said...

I love your pots!

Krystal said...

I am pretty jealous. I am chomping at the bit to plant my flower beds. What a beautiful yard.

Bethany said...

it looks beautiful!!!