Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend....

I know I say this every six months but.....I love conference weekend! This conference was no exception. It's a little more challenging to pay attention when you have a BUSY two-year-old running around, however, everyone pitched in to keep Lucy entertained. It was nice to have Annie home for conference this year. We missed her while she was on her mission.

How exactly do you keep a two-year-old entertained? We started out with puzzles and paper dolls.
Next, we wrestled with daddy.

Then we built a fort.
Throw in a little manicure.
And some stylin' with Aunt Annie.

How about a popsicle?
Then a swim with mom in between sessions.
A nice snuggle always helps.
And a Dumbo ride.
Basically, you do whatever it takes.

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Just finished browsing your last three posts . . . loved them all! I especially enjoyed reading about the twelve mile hike and your thoughts along the way. Looks like it was hard but spectacular. Love you.

Hale-O There said...

Lucy is lucky to have such a fun and creative mama. And the poop is disgusting! So sorry you had to clean that all up.