Remember how Jordan and I had a plan? A good plan. A plan involving Jordan working for HBM in Salt Lake City, buying a home, and me working for Davis School District one day a week.
Well, plans have changed.
Our new plan involves this......
In case you're not getting the references (or aren't on facebook), we are moving to Atlanta, Georgia in January. Jordan got a job with PwC, one of the Big Four accounting firms. We are moving right after the new year and are excited at the prospect of a new adventure for our family. I'll keep you posted about any new developments.
10 comments:
oh Yay Yay Yay!!!! I'm so glad this is happening! You guys are going to have such a great adventure, and Georgia is one of the coolest places I've ever visited. Can't wait to hear more details!!! Love ya! We need to do lunch again!
You will live close to me! Seriously, you have to come visit and see the beach ... or maybe a meet up at Disney World :) Good luck on your new adventure! Congrats to Jordan on the new job!
Hooray! I think you'll like your adventure, we sure are. You'll have to come up and see us (and maybe us come down there too?). Thanksgiving 2012 here we come :)
That's so exciting! What is your Mom going to do without cute little Lucy!? Sad :(
Thanks for thinking of me, Patti! I'm so happy for Laura and Jordan, but at the same time, my heart feels like it's imploding.
Great posts, Laura. You got some great photos at Park City and at Corn Belly's. We really had a lot of fun, didn't we? Love ya. Mom
I kind of feel like crying. I hope the humidity doesn't kill you! I think it will be a great adventure, and I will certainly have to come visit!
Yaaa! That is sooo exciting! What a fun new adventure you have a head of you. Tell Jordan congrats on the job! Hopefully, this means I get to see you more.
Looks like you had a blast in Park City!
You betta be a bloggin msom from there! Will miss you! Congrats though, so happy for you!
Congrats!!!!! I've PWC is great to work for and Georgia is amazing. Good luck!!!
hip hip hooray! i still can't believe this is happening. i am so stoked for y'all! GA is the BEST! you are seriously going to fall.in.love! what a fun, BIG change. and congrats to jordan for getting a great job!
PS. my mom said you will be close to the temple. bonus!
PSS. chick-fil-a is on every corner instead of mcdonald's here ... talk about heaven. their peach milkshakes are to die for.
Post a Comment