Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Little Bit of This and That...

As part of my blogging marathon, I thought I would add any random pictures/events that have happened in the month of August. Scott and Rachel brought cute little Adelaide over to the house the other day and it turns out that she and Lucy were wearing the same outfit. Picture time!
My dear friend Andrea Bergeson called and invited me to lunch. We ate at 'Eggs in the City' and it was delicious. It was SO good to see her and catch up on each other's lives. I have missed this girl!
The next day I went to a going away party for my friend, Jen Pratt. She and her little family will be moving to D.C., so her husband can work for PWC. Meagan Day threw the party and it turned out amazing. Check out this table of treats.
Meagan, Jessica, Jen, Allie, Becca, and me.
Jen and I were the best of friends in high school and lived together freshman year of college. I'm going to miss her!
On Saturday Jordan and I used our Groupons and went to "This is the Place Heritage Park". It was ridiculously hot! We actually didn't end up staying too long because of the heat, but we did ride the train and go to the little zoo.
Lucy was a little unsure about riding the ponies but quickly warmed up to the idea.
Petting the goats.
I'm almost caught up! Yes!

3 comments:

jess bahr said...

I love your blog and Lucy is so dang adorable! Good luck with the binky thing- I am already dreading that! Your cruise looked AMAZING as well as all your other summer activities. You've been a busy girl :) Hope you get some good R&R in!

Janel said...

Just got caught up on all your adventures, and now I am exhausted. You have had one busy, fun, adventrous summer! LOVED LOVED all the pictures from your cruise!

I love what you did with the binki, I'll have to do that with Kate soon (dreading).

Sooo Jealous Janae got to spend time with you. Miss you and your family! You really need to come visit:)!

Sandra and Brent said...

Just spent a few very enjoyable minutes browsing through your last few posts. What a summer! Can't believe it's over. Love ya, Mom