My lovely apples. They may look a little scary but they tasted yummy!
Naked Lucy. She would be happy if we let her roam naked all day long.
Jordan watching conference so intently.
On Saturday night we received some not-so-good news. My parents were staying at a cabin in Idaho and went for an ATV ride. They were on a steep trail with some crazy switch-backs and my mom accidentally rolled the ATV on top of herself. Good news: She's alive. Bad news: She has two broken ribs and two broken vertebrae (L1 and L2). It's been really hard to see her in so much pain. She doesn't do well on narcotics (they make her extremely nauseated), so she has to decide if she wants to be in pain or feel horrible. She has been watching Lucy for us two days a week, so our babysitting situation for the next couple of months will be interesting. I'm just so glad that she wasn't hurt worse.
Last month at Gardner Village. Get better soon Grandma!!
Lucy's new toy. She rides/pushes this thing everywhere!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, Laur! I hope your mom gets better quickly. That is so scary. Seriously, you're so lucky she's alive!
If you want to bring Lucy to my house I'll watch her. :) Lucy is so darling! And I love her water bottle. What a doll.
So Sorry to hear about your mom!! Hope the recovery goes well and gets better soon. You and Lucy are darling a usual. We have only gotten through the first session of conference at our house,but we LOVED it as well. Elder Holland is an AMAZING speaker. I could totally devour one of your apples--yummy.
The apple was gormet and such a great bday gift!
I had chills all through Elder Holland talk. It was so beautiful! It is weird to be a grown-up, isn't it? :)
Hey Laura...it's so fun to hear what you guys have been up to! I'm sorry to hear about your mom, that's crazy. I hope she's doing better. And I can't believe how big Lucy is getting!!! She is adorable. We are missing you guys a lot...so far we have not found anyone even close to "Walker-quality" in New Hampshire:) I come into Salt Lake in a few weeks and stay for all of November and most of December...I'll call you. I'd love to get together for lunch. FYI: my recital is going to be Saturday Dec. 11th @ 5pm!
Post a Comment