i vaguely remember you vowing you would never cut your hair short again! :) However, I think you look SO cute with it short so I am glad you decided to throw that vow out the window!
Laura, you have this incredible ability to make everything look good! I love the new cut....and I love your shirt. SO adorable. I hope you are so well. I miss you tons and wish so bad that we lived closer.
LOVE IT!!! I think this is the shortest I've ever seen your hair. It really does look so good on you. By the way it was so good to see you guys, and we will plan to see you fall 2011 (i'll keep my fingers crossed:)).
Ew.........its awful!!! Grow it out immeadately!!! Just kidding, of course it looks great! I think you look older and more mature, I like you with bangs, I wish I could pull them off like you!
Love Love Love!! You look so great! Short hair is the best! I need to see you soon... your little Lucy is getting so big!! Seriously let's hang out..... miss you, love you
i know i am a little late ... 14 comments later ... geez girl. you are popular! anyway ... I LOVE your new cut. SO cute. but you look cute no matter how you have your hair ... i like it long and short:)
15 comments:
So cute, see you soon!! I love it.
OMG!!! I knew it!!! It looks soooooooooooo cute. Can't wait to see it in person :)
Heck ya! So hot!
I love it!!! I keep debating whether or not to cut my hair and now I really want to - yours looks adorable!
i vaguely remember you vowing you would never cut your hair short again! :) However, I think you look SO cute with it short so I am glad you decided to throw that vow out the window!
love it!
Victory!!!!!
Laura, you have this incredible ability to make everything look good! I love the new cut....and I love your shirt. SO adorable. I hope you are so well. I miss you tons and wish so bad that we lived closer.
LOVE IT!!! I think this is the shortest I've ever seen your hair. It really does look so good on you. By the way it was so good to see you guys, and we will plan to see you fall 2011 (i'll keep my fingers crossed:)).
I love it!! You look DARLING!!
Love Laur! You Hot Mom.
So cute, Laura! I love it.
Ew.........its awful!!! Grow it out immeadately!!!
Just kidding, of course it looks great! I think you look older and more mature, I like you with bangs, I wish I could pull them off like you!
Love Love Love!! You look so great! Short hair is the best! I need to see you soon... your little Lucy is getting so big!! Seriously let's hang out..... miss you, love you
i know i am a little late ... 14 comments later ... geez girl. you are popular!
anyway ... I LOVE your new cut. SO cute. but you look cute no matter how you have your hair ... i like it long and short:)
Post a Comment