After my previous ranting post, I decided to mellow out a little for this one. I actually don't have much to say other than I'm glad it's summer. We've begun doing all those fun summertime things I imagined we would do once we had kids. Including....

The blowup pool in the backyard. Never mind the fact that I am larger than the pool. We had fun, all right?!?

We went for a hike up a small canyon above our house. Lucy was happy as a clam in our baby carrier.

The spring run-off was crazy.

Reading books after swimming at the Rec Center

Lucy has decided she is a child of the earth. She wants to be outside all day everyday. In fact she throws mini tantrums every time I try to carry her inside. She is content to sit and play in the dirt for long periods of time.

In other news: My sister-in-law, Erin, and her kids are in town from Minnesota for three weeks. We're already having a great time. Lucy thinks she's won the lottery having other kids around. She just sits and watches them run around her.

Other kids?? What??

Making cupcakes.

One happy grandma.
6 comments:
aww this looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous you actually get a summer break- Someday I'll get one too :) Have fun with Erin and the kids!
Please bless I can get a pool the size of me and join Phineas in it. Nothing looks more fun. Or makes me smile more!
Definitely love the first picture. Never thought I'd be full grown and still playing in the kiddie pool with my boys, but I do it too!
Lar-
Grams Ursaki and I looked through this post and loved all of it. I still remember pulling up to the front yard and finding you in that tiny blow up toy. Made my day.
It is so fun to see what you guys are up to, and I have to admit I got a little home sick seeing the view of the valley behind your mom with the two grandkids:) It sounds like your having a good summer. We'll have to catch up soon, we miss you tons!
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
Post a Comment