Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thanks Patti!!

8 comments:

Camie said...

So adorable! Such a little sweatheart!

Nicole Lawrence said...

I LOVE her name. And her hair. And her dress. I will just take her home if that's okay with you guys...k thanks.

patti said...

Cutest newborn EVER! I even have my own and I can still say that, and Jane's awfully cute ;) Lucy really is stunning.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

I want to hold her!!!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Lucy is beautiful and I love the pics! It was fun seeing you guys the other night.

By the way we just barely got our car tonight, and I am still in Wyoming. I will be heading home tomorrow afternoon, so I'm sad to say we will have to miss out on the zoo. I would love to go with with you guys sometime though! Let me know if you can do it later this week or next week. Peace out

Hale-O There said...

I love the close ups- she is so pretty!

Natalie said...

oh my goodness, what a little angel. Laura she is gorgeous just like her mother :)

Sandra and Brent said...

Patti has outdone herself . . . what an adorable birth announcement. What an adorable child! I am, of course, not biased in any fashion. Love ya, Mom