We just got back from the annual Walker-Christensen Winter McCall trip. For those of you who don't know where or what McCall is, let me enlighten you. Picture a pristine lake surrounded by pine forests. Now picture world-class ski resorts within 30 minutes of your condo and hot springs close by to soak in after a long day of skiing. Are you starting to get the picture? Jordan's family owns a condo in McCall and so we vacation there a few times a year. It's great for boating in the summer and perfect for a skiing trip in the Winter. Anway, we had a great time snowboarding/skiing, playing games, watching movies and sledding. Here are some of the pictures I took of the trip.

Outside the condo. It snowed over a foot while we were there.

My neice Emma getting pulled on the sled. Come on, does it get much cuter than that?

The McCall babes

The manly men of McCall

Uncle Jordan wanted to paint Emma's toenails. He picked out a fabulous shade of pink!

Playing cards with the girls.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so darling! I especially love the one of Jordan painting Emma's toenails. It doesn't get much cuter than that! Have fun on your next trip to Canada!
P.S. Did I ever tell you about the little girl I met at school who had a sister named McCall because they loved that place so much? I think I did, but it still makes me happy!
Laura!
I found your blog via Shalayne's! You and your hubby are so cute! AND HOW in the world are you almost done with a masters? Dang you go-getter! Our (Yes, I finally got married) blog is
www.andreatrevor.blogspot.com
Andrea (Ponder) Roche
That looks so wonderful... wonderful winter wonderland!! You guys are darling, keep it up, Lets get together soon.
I am so jealous. I am really needing a trip to McCall or anywhere for that matter right now!!! I hope you had fun in Canada. I missed you in class, but I'm sure you didn't miss us too much :)
Post a Comment