I figured it was about time I updated our blog. We had a great holiday season that included snowboarding/skiing, movies, approximately 1000 Rook games, and Jordan breaking his ankle playing basketball (the joys of no health insurance!). We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. Though we had such a great time over the break, we're both ready to jump back into a little bit of a routine. I start my externship with McKay-Dee Hospital tomorrow morning and I'm a bit nervous about it. I can't believe that I am in my last semester of school. Anyways, I posted some pictures (that I took with my new camera, YAY!), and I'll try to be better about updating our blog. Enjoy!

Waiting to open presents at the Walkers

Jordan's long greasy hair. Don't worry though--I swear he takes regular showers. He finally got it cut the day after Christmas.

Our gift from Mike and Erin. Thanks guys!

New Year's Eve with my family.

Happy New Years!!
6 comments:
hello there! i left a message on your facebook and i don't know if you have read it yet ... or maybe you have and are too good to write me back! haha ... just kidding! i love your pictures from the holidays! you all are so cute! we need to hang out sometime soon! P.S. how the heck do you get such cute backgrounds!?! ... i am struggling trying to figure it out!:)
ditto to what meags said. what kind of camera did you get? And seriously where do you get such great backgrounds for your blog?vtsto
There are lots of hot women in your family! I love the pics. I hope today went well! I did all the therapy today, and the day just flew by (I had about a million questions, too). I looked at the first day paperwork, and I think if you get it by next week, it should be okay. They just want the supervisor to set up the expectations of assignments for the externship, etc. Also, you write your own expectations. Other than that, it's just midterm and final evaluation stuff. Anyway! I love the pics! I'm sorry to hear about Jordan's ankle. :(
So how did the first day go? I started last Wednesday and so far so good...how are you feeling about the Praxis? I too have been excited to get back into a routine and although I am not looking forward to special popuations, it will be nice to see everyone again. Glad you had a great Christmas!
Cutest! Have i told you yet how much I LOVE your bangs. There are a lot of hot women in our family. Too bad I wasn't there to top it off! Love you guys!!!
You are so cute! Looks like you had lots of fun over the break, but no more fun for awhile, huh? JK. I miss you!
Post a Comment