At the end of April one of my very best friends came to visit. Ms. Lindsey Ward. I loved having three uninterrupted days with Lindsey. I felt 17 again. Lindsey worked her magic and had found a best friend in Lucy within minutes of arriving.
One afternoon while she was here, we met Meagan Day in Senoia, GA. I've posted about Senoia before. It is a darling little town with home decor and antique stores and clothing boutiques.
The next day I took Lindsey to Roswell to tour the historic Smith Plantation. That evening the two of us went to dinner at a Thai place in Roswell.
Charlie just hung out in his stoller. Maybe he felt like the third wheel.
How gorgeous is this plantation house?
The last day Lindsey was in town we drove to Blue Ridge, a Northern Georgia town in the Appalachian Mountains. It was such a cool, little town.
Blue Ridge is known for their historic railway.
One last cute picture of Charlie.
I was sad to see Lindsey go, but she claims she is coming back. Here's hoping!
1 comment:
so jealous of this trip! next time....next time....
Post a Comment