In my 28 years of life, I have never been away from home for Christmas. So, when Jordan informed me in October that we would need to be in Atlanta over Christmas break for work I had mixed feelings. Not go home for Christmas? At first I was so sad, and then I realized that we would get to spend Christmas with our little family in our own home for the first time. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. This year, Christmas was on me. From the presents to Christmas Eve dinner, I was in charge. And to be honest, I kind of liked it.
Here are the kids all ready for church the Sunday before Christmas.
We spent Christmas Eve with our good friends, the Sheltons. We got together early and spent the day cooking and hanging out.
Our steak and crab leg dinner was pretty awesome.
After dinner, we had a little Christmas Eve program with the kids.
Then it was time to open up Christmas jammies!
Kristen rocked her new nightgown.
A reading of "The Night Before Christmas" and then off to bed!














2 comments:
love that you had your own little family Christmas. So looking forward to that next year. Also Savannah looks awesome. Someday I hope to make it to Georgia to visit everyone and see all the great stuff down there.
Loved this! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Your just like your momma, making wonderful meals, and creating great memories for your kids.
Btw you look fantastic...you do not look like you just had a baby!
Post a Comment