I get it. It's a little late to be posting about Thanksgiving. I gave a darn good excuse, however. No, I am not pregnant. I have taken so many pictures, that my computer has no more memory. I had to shop around for an external hard drive to load all my pictures on so I could delete several thousand from my computer. Now that this is taken care of, I can load even MORE pictures on. Bwa ha ha. Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. It began with the traditional Turkey Bowl.
Even Lucy wanted in on the action.
These little toddlers wanted nothing more than to play football with their daddies. They weren't thrilled to watch from the sidelines.
The cheering section.
An after game soak, and then time for......
DINNER!
We had 30 people at our house this year, so it got a little crazy. After dinner we took some shots of the Hale grandkids.
Believe it or not, I have actually been on a bit of a crafting kick this past month. I blame my friend Bethany. These are magnet board advent calendars that Annie, Erin, and I made over the break. We ordered the kits from poppyseedprojects.com. If you're looking for some great craft ideas, hop on this website. Anyway, Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
Hey! Uhmmm so Lucy is the cutest ever! and, I just wanted to say congrats on the new job- big move- and new house!!!! That's awesome!! We LOVED living away and I's sure you guys will love it too! GOOD LUCK out there! Can't wait to see pics of your new house! TY told me the whole story of how you got it!
Such a great Thanksgiving! Loved this post.
they turned out so cute!!!!
i'm happy for you to blame any kind of crafting bug on me. but watch out....you are going to realize sooner or later that you have some real crafting skill!
glad thanksgiving was a success
Post a Comment