Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn is Here!!

Autumn is finally here! And with it comes cooler temperatures, beautifully colored leaves, BYU football games, and Halloween. What's not to love?? Last Sunday we drove the Alpine Loop to look at the leaves. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the outing.











P.S. Lucy slept 8 1/2 hours uninterrupted last night. Yay!!

13 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Hooray for sleeping babies! Didn't we have such a fun afternoon leaf-peeping? Great post. Some of my favorite people. Love ya, Mom

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

What a pretty area. Didn't you guys have pics in that same area last year? it looks familar. Your family is darling, especially sweet Lucy. I still can't get over how much bigger she has gotten. So what's your trick of her sleeping?? Fost still has sleeping problems.. ugh!

Steve and Kalli said...

Cute haircut. Cute sweater (me you and annie will have to take matchy pictures!). Cute family! I miss you guys. And thanks for you advice on my project the other day!

Jillian said...

Great pictures! And what a chunk Lucy is! By little Lucy standards anyway. :) It was fun catching up with you a few weeks ago, and we get to do it again in about 2 weeks! Yay! When are you going to blog about your new ride???

Jen said...

i love that picture of you and her up close with the leaves behind. you look gorgeous and of course Lucy looks adorable!

patti said...

Did you get that link?

It's so fun to see you guys as a family with a BABY...still a little crazy to me. Gorgeous pictures...where are you exactly? LOVE THE FALL COLORS. It's time to get some family pictures of my own!

Julia M. said...

I was going to ask about how the sleeping is going! That's awesome! And such beautiful pictures. Little Lucy is the cutest girl in town!

Jonny said...

Lucy is adorable! What a cute family! I am so glad it's BYU football season too...our girls LOVE going to the games with their daddy! -Rachel

Danny and Shalayne said...

Gorgeous! I love Autumn too!

Isn't it amazing when they sleep through the night? I remember waking up one of the first times Ada did thinking "I am a whole new person!" Hopefully the trend continues :)

Mike and Erin Hale said...

What a gorgeous couple scott and jord are. Hahaha. That was funny!

Janel said...

Love all those fall colors, and of course the people in the pics. My favorite is of you and little Lucy! I can't get over how dang cute she is. 8 hours girl, your lucky!

Hale-O There said...

Jord and Scott look really photogenic without us- what is up with that??? Jord's facial expression is unbeatable with Scott in his arms;) I love the close ups with you and Luc,you look really pretty.

Meags said...

CUTE cute pics! love 'em!