Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Punked...

This morning as I went to open my office door, I was reminded that it was April Fool's Day by the hundreds of layers of tape that someone had so lovingly wrapped around my doorknob. After 10 minutes of ripping through tape, I was finally able to get my door open. This is what I found.


Check out my keyboard.

What was once a pencil sharpener.


Not only was my phone all taped up, but my receiver was also missing. Luckily I found it in my tree after minimal searching. I endured my receiver being stolen at least three additional times throughout the day. I was under the assumption that the April Fool's culprit was Blake, the custodian. Not only did I lock all his desk drawers and hide the key, but I also made him search his entire office to find his phone receiver. Well, come to find out that the REAL culprit was the assistant principal, Shar. All I can is what goes around comes around. I hope that your April Fool's Day was eventful as mine.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh wow. My April Fools Day was not nearly as eventful as yours. :)

Bethany said...

i just died laughing at your comment. but it makes complete sense. i could see scott doing that. sicko.

Jessica Edwards said...

That is hilarious!! Don't you love being in a school? My kids were trying to pull pranks all day. You must be very loved at your school for them to put forth that much effort!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

lol.. That is so funny! I'm happy to see that they confirmed your having a baby girl. I'm excited for you guys. She is going to be Beautiful!! Hey if you want a cute nursing cover. Check out www.joiaproducts.com and pick one out and tell me which one, and I'll get one for ya!