
The first day we went to the Como Zoo which had all sorts of cool animals and fun rides.

Mike and Erin have a park near their house that has a little splash pad for the kids to play in. Notice in this picture that I am in my regular clothes. I saw Abbie and Landon playing and decided I didn't want to miss out on the fun. My clothes were soaked through!


I thought these pictures were so dang cute!! They make me want kids right now!

Jordan was Uncle Extraordinaire while we were in Minnesota. Abbie and Landon LOVED him! These are some of my favorite pictures of Jordan with the kids. Take note of Jordan's nasty moustache he decided to grow while we were there. Yes, he does look like a pedophile.

Abbie and Jordan being silly.

Uncle Jordan after giving Landon a bath.

At the Minnesota Twins vs Yankees game. It was a great game, but unfortunately the Twins lost.

We decided to drive 30 minutes out of the way to see Mt. Rushmore on the way home. We were too cheap to pay the fee to drive up close so the picture is kind of far away. Ha ha. We all look like garbage after the long ride.
10 comments:
That looks like such a fun vacation! You have been super busy this summer. Abby and Landon are so darling. I'm glad someone else is feeling the desire to have kids! :) Have you stopped preventing yet? When do you start school? I have got to come see you soon!
Yeah! I have been waiting for this post! It looks like you guys had so much fun, Steve and I wish we could have gone so bad, it would have been a blast. Plus I have been DYING to get out of tucson! The GRE studying is ok... I haven't been very good about it because of my other classes... I think Steve is starting to get antsy for me to start studying! Oops! We wish we were closer I covet your fun summer but, who knows maybe next year we will be in utah?!
lar I love the pics and changes:) check out the pic and music I added to moms new blog! Look what you started! Skiing is funner to go down moguls (I'm not sure how you spell that) and I like boarding better in the powder now that I can actually make it through the trees alive.
Looks like you guys had a blast. Now your next trip should be to MI:)! You and Jordan are so cute with those kids. You guys are going to make great parents someday! Love ya girl!!!!
Yeah! We loved having you guys here too!!! The kids especially had a blast. They are so bored now though. They only have me to play with and we all know how that goes. I'm SO glad you guys could come up. I know that drive was long, but it was worth it to us too. We had a great time. We love you so much!!!
FUN! this trip looks like it was a blast! glad you all made across country safely! i think it's time you stay home now too:) jord and i are just jealous you have been able to take so many trips together this summer ... while we wasted away in columbus!
Jordan the mexi stach is oh so cool, maybe next time you could go for the fu man chew scruff. seriously I love you guys, get your hind ends up here in Gods country, love ya
That is the sweetest crustache I think I have ever seen. Looks like you guys had fun-just wish you could have made it our way while you were all venturing all over the country! We miss you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
Okay, the mustache sort of creeps me out Jordan. Laura, I guess I'm blogging now. I'm not really blog saavy so we'll see how this goes.
thederufamily.blogspot.com
My long lost friend! It looks like you had one rockin' summer! I'm glad! it's great to see what you two have up to and catch up--I hope that doesn't sound too creepy!
Post a Comment