Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jammin' with Jimmy


On April 14th, (I know, it's been over two weeks!!) Jordan, Annie and I lived the dream. That's right, we went to the Jimmy Eat World/ Paramore concert on the Chase This Light tour. Never in all my days have I been so prepared for a concert. I'm pretty sure I know every word to every song on the Chase This Light album. For those of you who have not experienced Chase This Light--get thee to a music store!! Jordan and I are major Jimmy fans, so the concert was amazing!! We had awesome seats and we rocked out and sang our little hearts out. Even though my hearing is permanently damagaed, the concert was WELL worth it. Here are a few pics from the concert.

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

Please bless I can see the video of you rocking out soon! I'm so glad you had such a good time and class was canceled so you could go guilt free! You're awesome. I love that your brother-in-law is home. Missionaries are so blessed!

Sarah said...

Hey, I was there! I posted about it on my blog too! You'll have to take a look. That was seriously the best concert ever!!! I'm glad you had a good time also! WE LOVE JIMMY!!!

Shay said...

That is so cool well love you lots
Shay shay

Shana Runyan said...

I am so beyond jealous! They are one of my all-time favorite bands. The song "Dizzy" is probably the most listened-to song on my ipod! Congrats on the graduation!